Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Spastic's Pan Fry Cheese

This is constructed all through Trader Joe's staples, something I shall miss if I ever get the fuck away from PresbyHomes and never hear the name of this corporate menace ever again. Their web site is a total lie, not that any of you care, but you should, and it is my job as a dying writer to make you care, isn't it? But first, my quadruple bypass food. I take two slices of French sour dough, three thick slices of sharp cheddar, split one, take three or four slices of pepper salami and place them on top of two cheddars, add fried or fresh diced onion, ketchup or any dark tomato sauce I have available, chili pepper, put the split cheddar on top, close sandwich, load in pan using a light sunflower oil, if possible, fry until browned and drizzle any of the cheddar melt on top.

I have the information from the ACLU that I need for my second round of my complaint letter to my state representative; I am wise enough as a fool to know I may not live long enough to satisfy my vengeance on Linda's dainty pixie hair styled skull, but I am not done, and my sword shall hang over her sociopathic conscience such as it is until disability centers decide to hold their staff accountable. I told you, I am not perfect and got as soppy as you like in my last bid to save myself twelve years back from bankruptcy and destruction I cannot undo, with a stress shortened life expectancy, but Linda and Liberty have failed me since they hired me, and I mean what I say when I say that Congress needs to revisit the 504 statue that created this federal mandate.

I may not live to see it, but the corruption that enabled Linda to traumatize so many will end. I challenge the worthy students of Temple Law to look at the court records, see how often Liberty Resources has settled in employment discrimination cases. Compare these with other disability center scandals in the rust belt and you will see that something is wrong with this paradigm. I want compensation if I can find a way to that, however unlikely, but there is something rotten in the state of Denmark, and more than money, I want to clean it up, and both progressives and conservatives cannot see the woods through the trees. I am going to dismantle this palace, one way or the other, so help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment