Sunday, January 26, 2014

bolero entre aguila o mono

"Huh?+the collective gasp of Tyler Oakley's followers when playful instigators direct them to my Blogger url.

At times Thomas H. Earle earns my clinical, objective, commiseration. If I wasn't going to be engaged in a major legal battle against his interests fairly soon I'd have a bit of bemusement emasculating Mamma's good little boy molded into a compliant pedestrian who owes his current position to a rabid locally recognized, contemporaneous mummy transvestite who had a titanic struggle with a Jewish lesbian named Fern Markowitz and won what can only be a hollow victory, only to step into a pile of dog shit between a mafioso embittered Roman and my titanic battle against a Jewish bully in petticoats, whose center spiraled downward from suburban middlebrow to the inner city shell shock density of North Philadelphia. Everyone gets corrupted, but let's hold the thought. Other things on my schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment