Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Black Dahlia

Steve Hodel first began to suspect George Hodel while going through his belongings after his death at age 91 in 1999.--in the intrigue of forever.

Let me return to more back tracing in my regret over always being late to the party. What almost led me to EMS this week was vaginal irritation, and I have to be more cautious from now on when I'm too weak to transfer. I thought I was gone, flashes of the nigger bitches finding me in a posture sardonic enough to open LA Law, but even I am stronger than I realize, and yes, I was happy with the personnel at AccessLife. Linda wasn't wrong about that. She has her side of the argument, even with her off side enthusiasm for detailed fucking assertions for former subordinates. She wanted to support me, tried to reflect my concerns back to me, told me to be patient, and did not know what to do with my daily interactions. I might have arguably harangued her, but Liberty had told me repeatedly, since 97, that they would rehire me, and I was running out of options.  Nazi's, just like good Jewish leftists, have the same apologetic rationalizations. And AccessLife went out of business, primarily because the craft of journalism is a peripatetic trade.

I came rather late in my allegiance to the writing of The New Republic, subscribing in 1997, right on the edge of Stephen's fatal blow to both the magazine and Marty's reputation. I am not sure what would be the point of writing on spec for Hughes now, but don't look at me to tell you independently what's been lost. Ryan Lizza knows better than I. Fealty to tradition, confidence in your skill, conviction that Mosaic Law is more than a Charlton Heston movie. 

When I was still *in* the family, I sent Linda a TNR critique of IDEA, and these days, the contributor had the merit of challenge on their side. Liberals cannot truly legislate equality, and I have already detailed the statutory absurdity of my existence within the welfare state. Marty's conservative Zionism appealed to the truncheon of my own experience, accepting that I find the Israeli state a failure, which he certainly doesn't. His faith is the experiment of Israel.

Jay Sterling Sliver can go fuck himself. That is my faith, but I am too sleepy to take the law professor's planks and make a Pogo stick so convenient for farcical penetration.

No comments:

Post a Comment