Friday, January 23, 2015

The standards of Sierra Leone

This is undoubtedly a bogus account, either malicious or not adept enough at evading social media security apparatus, another bad link which I clicked,and I followed it first, and remember doing so, motive unfathomable, fighting my major recurrent depression. Reconciliation with Stephanie, my sister, is moot. I lashed out at her in poor form in 2007 during the nearly lethal building renovations imposed on every Riverside Presbyterian resident at Erik and Jimmi's insistence. Residents perished during this event, and my mental health hit a dead end. I screamed at Stephanie and called her a cunt in front of Frankie and it was an unforgivable breach of conduct, regardless of her narcissism. I've never gotten past it, but Stephanie and myself will never sheath our weapons of destruction. She wants me to accept that I need to depend on racist West African emigrants for my care who treat me with Francophile ingrained disgust. "Try to control it," in her heavily accented English. She meant my incontinence, and was gone in about three days, did next to nothing toward my personal care, and this is why I'm criminalized, because it will repeat itself over and over until I am forced back into a nursing home facility. Mary, mother's sister, would not succeed in such a forced interpersonal relation with the poorest Africans on the planet, and neither would Stephanie, for that matter, but I have to, because I can't meet ambulatory standards, and feel like telling Mary, who I watched discard beau after beau until she and Tom lip smacked on the couch, babysitting monkey freak niece in football helmet, to fuck her damn birthday card, and again, shatter familial standards, but I am not going to tell my Catholic educational leader aunt to fuck her damn birthday card.

Karina did much better than the emigre from Sierra Leone, but my unit was not so saturated with the saluatory urine infused nicotine wafts. by the time I found the Christian blondee. Karina is not a godsend, however, and I am pulling on her with suicidal agony pleading for regress, which is unfair to the woman. Her mother is dying and Karina doesn't pull on me with suicidal regress. All I really want is her mobility, the utilization of her car to get the fuck out of this building, and to what extent this is going to happen remains unclear, and my Russian viewers probably weigh my utility as a cyber target, out to hurt me in the amusements with lifelong worthlessness. Do we all enjoy Google's birthday greetings?

I am not against accessible architecture, but what Jimmi and Erik forced HUD to do with this building was the most inefficient and hellish interface of federal and municipal procedure, breeding more corruption like maggots.

No comments:

Post a Comment